Powering the Future of
First Mover Advantage
- First publicly listed blockchain infrastructure company that bridges blockchain and cryptocurrencies to traditional capital markets.
- Ability to accelerate development of the blockchain sector through traditional capital markets while creating long-term shareholder value.
- Experienced team and advisors who have been integral to the success of several billion dollar companies
Cash Flow Positive
- Owner of a state-of-the-art GPU-based cryptocurrency mining facility located in Iceland, a stable jurisdiction with low energy costs.
- Low working capital requirements does not require immediate sale of mined coins and allows HIVE to strategically sell coins to maximize profit.
- Healthy balance sheet provides flexibility to pursue further blockchain opportunities.
Strategic Shareholder & Partner
- Exclusive partnership with Genesis Mining, the world’s leading cryptocurrency mining hashpower provider.
- Ability to leverage Genesis Mining’s expertise, IP and procurement power to develop new facilities and other businesses.
- HIVE retains the option to acquire at least three additional data centres in Iceland and/or Sweden from Genesis.
View on Yahoo Finance
Click here to access HIVE's financial reporting documents.
Miners validate transactions on blockchain networks for rewards paid in cryptocurrency. Partnered with Genesis Mining, HIVE provides this at industrial scales focusing computing resources on existing and new cryptocurrencies as they become more profitable to mine.
Genesis’ forward-thinking and expertise enabled them to become the leading miners and owners of Ether, the crypto-fuel for the distributed application platform Ethereum, now the world’s second largest cryptocurrency market after Bitcoin.
Mining cryptocurrencies profitably relies heavily on efficient energy infrastructure. Iceland is ideally suited to crypto mining due to having a naturally occurring cold climate and abundant, cheap electricity from renewable sources like geothermal and hydro. Iceland also has fast and reliable internet connectivity and is a gateway between Europe and North America.
Fast internet connection
About Genesis Mining
Founded in Hong Kong by early Bitcoin investors and mining pioneers, Genesis Mining Ltd. is the largest cryptocurrency miner and the largest cloud miner with over a million customers.
Their first large-scale Bitcoin mining facility was built in 2014 using custom hardware. This was followed up in 2016 with the construction of the world’s largest Ether mining facility — specifically built to support the Ethereum Project at an early stage of its development.
HIVE is a partnership between Genesis Mining and Fiore Group to accelerate the development of the blockchain sector through traditional capital markets and develop the leading listed blockchain infrastructure company.
GET EMAIL UPDATES
By providing your e-mail address, you are consenting to receive press releases, presentations and other information concerning HIVE. You may withdraw your consent at any time by using our unsubscribe feature.